CAREER OPPORTUNITYWITH BIG FISH EMPLOYER SERVICES
Sales Development Representative
Do you enjoy building relationships with people?
Are you great at learning a business’s needs in a short amount of time?
Are you looking to kickstart or grow your career in a sales role with advancement potential?
If so, you may be Sales Development material for Big Fish Employer Services, a 15-year-old, Orange County based company that offers the iSolved HCM platform. We are in search of Sales Development talent who can support the outside sales team by helping us discover new clients who are a fit for our platform and services. This is an in-house sales role.
Typically, you'll be taking on responsibility for:
- Generating new leads that suit our products and fit within our ideal client profiles using cold outreach methods such as phone calls, social media channels, and e-mail
- Nurturing leads from our sales and marketing funnel to determine those who are the best fit for a sales call
- Ruling out leads who aren’t timely or are not a good fit for our products and services so that only qualified leads are passed on to the Outside Sales team
- Finding and speaking with decision makers so that they can learn about our products and services
- Being an expert on our products and services so that you can thoroughly answer any questions asked by prospective clients
- Setting up qualified leads for appointments with our Outside Sales team
- Tracking leads and activities via Salesforce to keep sales data and activities organized
- Maintaining relationships with current clients in order to discover opportunities to offer additional services and products that are valuable to them
You may be able to swim with the Big Fishes if:
- You have either a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related degree OR 1-2 years of direct prospecting experience
- You have excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- You handle rejection well (is grit and persistence part of your DNA?)
- You can demonstrate an ability to build rapport within minutes of making a connection
- You are coachable and able to learn our methods, competition, products, and services
- You can demonstrate that you’re able to learn technology platforms quickly
- Dress code is business casual
- Training on the HCM platform and related services provided
- Success will be measured against an assigned quota
- Commissions will be earned on leads generated that end in revenue for Big Fish
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY!