CAREER OPPORTUNITYWITH BIG FISH EMPLOYER SERVICES
Payroll Relationship Manager
Do you enjoy solving client challenges?
Do you like working for small organizations where you can see the impact your work has on your company’s success?
Are you payroll-savvy and technology-oriented?
If so, you may be Payroll Relationship Manager material for Big Fish Employer Services, a 15-year-old, southern California-based company looking to add a skilled payroll professional to our fish tank.
We’re looking for someone who wants to make a big difference in a smaller organization by being a first point of contact for our clients. Relationships are a huge deal here at Big Fish. Our Relationship Managers are tasked with building positive relationships with our clients to provide excellent customer service and continue our tradition of client satisfaction. The RM will be responsible for the completion of the payroll processing cycle from the service bureau perspective.
Typically, you’ll be taking on responsibility for:
- Capturing and accepting data entry files, data entry for those clients that provide their payroll data via fax/email, tracking input statuses by clients, running payrolls, printing output, and creating and transmitting files to partners and clients
- Assisting with new client setups/implementations
- Assisting with client training
- Providing wow customer service to those clients who have payroll-related questions
- Interfacing with third parties to ensure stable, positive relationships with those vendors
You may be able to swim with the Big Fishes if:
- You’ve earned your high school diploma—and if you have your college degree, that’s a big plus
- You’ve got five or more years of payroll experience under your belt. We’d also prefer if at least two of those years of experience are from the service bureau side, but we also like payroll administration experience that includes an understanding of garnishments, taxes, and benefits.
- You’ve had prior experience with iSolved and/or MasterTax—this is a huge plus in your favor.
- You can also speak Spanish—this isn’t a requirement, but would be helpful.
- You’re fluent in MS Windows and Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- You’ve got a solid knowledge of general ledgers
- You can show us exemplary communication skills to include written, verbal and presentation skills
- You have the ability to listen to client needs and meet requests or answer questions to the client’s satisfaction
- You’re capable of working in a flexible environment
- You possess a strong attention to detail, a comfort with a fast-paced working environment, and a fantastic attitude
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY!