CAREER OPPORTUNITYWITH BIG FISH EMPLOYER SERVICES
Human Capital Management (HCM)Business Development
Are you a motivated hunter type sales professional?
Do you enjoy the challenge of breaking into a new territory?
Do you thrive in a smaller organization where you can see the impact your work has on the success of your company?
If so, you'll fit right in here at Big Fish Employer Services, a 15-year-old, southern California-based company looking to expand our presence in the Colorado market. We offer first class Human Resources and Payroll services, supported by the iSolved HCM platform. We're looking for someone who wants to make a big difference in a smaller organization by implementing new clients onto our platform and services while helping to support the clients who have already put their trust in us.
Typically, you'll be taking on responsibility for:
- Selling our full suite of HCM and Payroll processing services using the iSolved HCM platform
- Selling our proprietary HR Managed Services
- Selling our other ancillary services including Applicant Tracking, Time & Attendance, Paperless Onboarding, Benefit Carrier Connectivity, COBRA and FSA administration, Workers Compensation Insurance, etc.
- Managing your territory by:
- Identifying prospects (potential customers) through phone and networking activities
- Tracking activity within and updating Salesforce
- Learning and understanding prospect requirements
- Communicating the features and benefits of available services
- Gathering required documentation and required forms to complete setups
- Offering and providing stellar customer service
Other things you ought to know about this job:
- You’ll need to be able to travel independently to client locations for meetings. Relationships are a big deal here at Big Fish.
- You’ll be developing our brand in a new-ish territory, so you gotta be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- We keep things business casual, including our dress code.
- While we do want our sales folks to have experience with service and/or technology sales, we will be providing training on our HCM platform and related services—it’s not sink or swim.
- We’ll be measuring your success using an assigned quota.
You may be able to swim with the Big Fishes if:
- You have solid experience with outside B2B sales – this is a must!
- You’ve got at least five years of experience managing large, complex sales engagements, specifically in service contracts, such as business services or SaaS sales.
- You’ve earned your college degree.
- You’re adept at creating solutions to fill prospect requirements, and then professionally presenting those solutions to multiple influencers in our prospects’ organizations.
- You know your way around Excel, Word, and Salesforce.
- You’re computer competent and willing to become a platform expert – a big part of our service is our software solution!
- You can show us your success at your previous employers – we’re really looking for winners.
- You’ve had prior success working with and leveraging third-party influencers, specifically, group health brokers and agencies.
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY!