CAREER OPPORTUNITYWITH BIG FISH EMPLOYER SERVICES
Are you an organized self-starter?
Are you looking to work for an employee-friendly company?
Do you enjoy jobs that will offer you the opportunity to grow?
If so, you may be Executive Assistant material for Big Fish Employer Services, a 15-year-old, Orange County-based company that offers the iSolved HCM platform. We are in search of an Executive Assistant who can support our CEO and President.
Typically, you'll be taking on responsibility for:
- Managing executives’ calendars, and scheduling meetings to keep them on task and on track.
- Making travel arrangements and reservations as needed for both the executives and guests so that everyone travels hassle-free.
- Handling confidential information in such a manner that information is shared on an as-needed basis in regard to delicate matters.
- Filing paperwork to keep us organized.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information from various client and prospect tracking systems.
- Providing reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new services, and pricing.
- Synchronizing databases across multiple software platforms.
- Reviewing, editing and formatting drafts of various documents, presentations, memos and communications.
- Finalizing materials, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with policies with high attention to detail so that the executives’ and Big Fish’s image remain professional and positive.
- Maintaining lists and databases for both internal and external vendors to maintain orderly and accurate records.
- Anticipating the CEO’s and President’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support them in addressing issues so that they can keep their focus on high-level issues.
- Creating and owning of inbound and outbound Marketing processes.
- Maintaining and organizing brand file repository.
You may be able to swim with the Big Fishes if:
- You’ve obtained your college degree or have at least 1-2 years’ experience in office setting.
- You have experience providing support to high level executives preferred.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, including ability to edit and proofread.
- You are self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- You have the ability to prioritize a daily workload of projects and tasks.
- As a bonus, you are comfortable working with MailChimp, Salesforce, and Canva.
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY!